Believe it or not, the year is nearly over! It’s time to take a look at some of your favorite posts of ours from during the last half of 2015. Maybe you or your friends missed one of these. If so, feel free to share!
- Best Family Photo of 2015 Nominees – We just finished our Best Family Photo of the Year competition and a few of the nominees were your favorites, including the winner Sneaky Snacks, Go Team!, Love the Chaos, and Sand Blast. Of course, the competition is over, but be sure to enjoy those wonderful nominees.
- Sneak Peek into Josh and Katie’s Wedding – We’ve had several wedding posts this year, but this was by far the most popular! Usually, our sneak peeks feature up to 10 photos, but this was such a great shoot we ended up featuring around 60 photos! This shoot also happens to feature our most popular groomsmen photo.
- SPP Spotlight: Rachel Young Makes Mystical Cupcakes Dream Come True – We’ve interviewed some incredible women this year, but none grabbed your attention more than the owner of Miss Moffett’s Mystical Cupcakes. Learn how this stay-at-home-mom made her dreams – both figurative and literal – come true to star in Cupcake Wars and become the owner of a fast-growing cupcake business that’s been voted as one of the best of Western Washington!
- Seahawks Themed Engagement Session – We loved this engagement session and, apparently, so did you! These near-high-school-sweethearts decided to get creative and do part of their shoot at their high school’s football field in Seahawks gear. They were great sports!
- Trash the Dress During Fall – Finally, we have another fun wedding-themed shoot. This one was taken after the wedding in a park. Check out the fabulous-looking bride having fun in the leaves with the groom.
Those are the most popular posts from the past six months. What will 2016 bring? Keep checking back every week to see what’s new. Of course, you can always keep up to date by ‘Liking’ our Facebook page.