Has your mom been there for you through everything, the scraped knees and the late-night tears over the phone? Are you looking for a way to show your love and appreciation, but not sure what to do? Or maybe you just want to get her something special this year…
Shanna Paxton Photography is proud to introduce a new product guaranteed to be cherished forever by mom because it will make her feel cherished. Introducing the Gratitude Video. Gratitude Videos are an opportunity for children young and old to give their mom a special message of appreciation and love. Gratitude Videos are 1-2 minute videos wherein favorite memories and special messages of love and appreciation are shared.
Give the gift mom deserves. Give her the gift of gratitude.
– Call or email us about the Gratitude Videos.
– Schedule a recording session. Pay ahead to book the session. $200
– Fill out a form that speaks specifically to your favorite memories of your mom and what specifically you appreciate about her.
– Complete a 45-minute recording session with all that should be involved in the video.
– That’s it! Product gets delivered to you in time to give for Mother’s Day.
Gratitude Videos FAQ:
What if I just have young children 0-3 years-old?
That’s totally okay! Dad can always participate by sharing his own thoughts, as well as his observations of Mom with the children. Little ones can be filmed laughing, giggling, and smiling.
Where is this service available?
We offer this service anywhere along the I-5 corridor of Western Washington from Rochester to Shoreline! If you’re in the Thurston, Pierce, or King Counties this product is available to you!
Where do we film?
We find it best to record away from home when kids are involved to help avoid distractions. Parks are often the best locations. If you don’t have one in mind, we recommend Priest Point Park for Thurston County residents and Lincoln Park in West Seattle.
Any more questions? Please email us!