Dad’s have a way of being there when we need them most, but do they get told how much they mean to us? How much they make us laugh? How much we appreciate them for how they keep us safe?
Shanna Paxton Photography is proud to present a product guaranteed to be cherished forever by dad because it will make him feel proud to be a Daddy. These Gratitude Videos are an opportunity for children young and old to give their Dad a special message of love and memories.
Give the gift Dad deserves. Give him the gift of gratitude.
– Call or email us about the Gratitude Videos.
– Schedule a recording session. Pay ahead to book the session. $200
– Fill out a form that speaks specifically to your favorite memories of your Dad and what specifically you appreciate about him.
– Complete a 45-minute recording session with all that should be involved in the video.
– That’s it! Product gets delivered to you wrapped and ready to give for Father’s Day.
Gratitude Videos FAQ:
What if I just have young children 0-3 years-old?
That’s totally okay! Dad can always participate by sharing his own thoughts, as well as his observations of Mom with the children. Little ones can be filmed laughing, giggling, and smiling.
Where is this service available?
We offer this service anywhere along the I-5 corridor of Western Washington from Rochester to Shoreline! If you’re in the Thurston, Pierce, or King Counties this product is available to you!
Where do we film?
We find it best to record away from home when kids are involved to help avoid distractions. Parks are often the best locations. If you don’t have one in mind, we recommend Priest Point Park for Thurston County residents and Lincoln Park in West Seattle.
What does the product look like?
Here is what our Mother’s Day products look like, of course it would be changed to Happy Father’s Day.